Hozelock Pro Metal Water Stop Coupling - 13mm (1/2")
This Pro Metal quick connect hose connector with Water Stop is suitable for use with all 13mm (1/2") and 15mm (5/8") hose.
- Has a zinc die cast sleeve resulting in a strong, durable and scratch resistant connector
- Internal valve stops water flow when a connected accessory is disconnected
- Ultra tough engineered plastics
The latest version of the Hozelock Aqua Stop connector Pro (13mm & 15mm)
Thanks to the zinc die cast sleeve the Pro Metal Aqua Stop is strong, durable and scratch resistant. The large bump ring protects greenhouses and cars from damage
The Aqua Stop connector incorporates an internal valve that stops the water flow when an accessory, for example, a spray gun is disconnected. This saves you having to go back to the tap to turn the water off when you are switching between accessories. It also helps you save water in the garden because it stops the water flow so less water is wasted.
Suitable for use with all 13mm 1/2" and 15mm 5/8" hose. A version for 19mm 3/4" hose is also available
All internal parts are made from ultra tough engineering plastics for a long leak free life.
The connection to the tap is guaranteed secure up to 10 bar, thanks to a triple locking system.
The sleeve is easy to use even when wet because of the twin soft touch pads.
The hose is firmly connected thanks to barbs that connect with the inside and outside of the hose.
Hose kinking , Hose swelling, and hose leaking at the connection point with the fitting is virtually eliminated due to the ingenious flexible hose-tail on the nut.
|Fits Pipe Size||13mm|
|Connection Type||Quick Click : Castle Grip|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|
- Hozelock Pro Metal Double Male Quick Click Adapter (2044P0000)
- Hozelock Pro Metal Threaded Tap Connector - 1/2" and 3/4" (2041P0000)
- Hozelock Pro Metal Water Stop Coupling - 13mm (1/2") (2035P0000)
- Hozelock Plus Water Stop Connector - 13mm and 15mm (1/2" and 5/8") (2055 6000)
- Gardena Full Or Part Circle Pulse Garden Sprinkler (Max. Radius 12.5m) (8135-20)