Mona Relief 2 Tree Irrigation Ring - 1.75m
The Mona Relief Irrigation Tree Rings are an ideal solution for watering trees and shrubs, particularly in hard landscaped areas without easy access for watering.
Tree Ring 2 is suitable for root balls up to 56cm in diameter.
The Mona Relief Irrigation Tree Rings are an ideal solution for watering trees and shrubs, particularly in hard landscaped areas without easy access for watering. The 35mm perforated pipe ring is placed in the ground over the root ball, delivering water and nutrients directly to the plant roots, reducing the costs of over-watering or the risks of drought. Using the plants natural capillary action encourages bigger, stronger and longer lasting growth.
The Mona Relief Tree Rings are eco-friendly, manufactured from recycled material, and reducing excess water consumption whilst maintaining regular feeding without the need for mains electricity or water supply. The ring can be planted at different levels to suit the plants roots, and the filler pipe can be cut to size so that it doesn't protrude too far above ground. The system is discreet and unobtrusive, particularly ideal for public areas, where pipework on traditional systems may be in the way.
The Mona Relief Irrigation Tree Ring 2 is suitable for root balls up to 56cm in diameter, ideal for standard trees 8-10cm girth.
1. Place tree root ball in hole as with normal planting instructions.
2. Measure the circumference of the root ball and cut the Mona Relief pipe to the required size. Connect both ends of the pipe to the Mona Relief T junction.
3. Insert the Mona Relief feeding pipe with cap into the T junction.
4. Back fill the area covering the Mona Relief ring and feeding pipe evenly, ensuring it remains level at all times.
5. Leave space for the cap and feeding pipe to protrude from the ground, this prevents blockages of soil, stones and mulches
Full instructions are available to download.
Features & Benefits
- Wide Range of Applications
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Prevents Over- or Under-Watering
- For Outdoor Use
- Ideal Hard Landscaped Areas
|Units Per Pack||1|
|Price Per Unit||9.50|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|