HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 1 1/4" BSP Female
A HydroSure brass, spring loaded non-return check valve ideal for use with suction hoses to prevent contaminated water from entering your household/mains water supply. Features 1 1/4" BSP Female threads.
- HydroSure Stainless Steel Strainer - 1 1/4" BSP Male (100182302)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 3/4" BSP Female (100182098)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 1 1/2" BSP Female (100182128)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs - 1" BSP Female (100182326)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs - 1 1/4" BSP Female (100182333)
The HydroSure Brass Non-Return Valve will prevent any unwanted back flow or contaminated water from entering your household/mains water supply. The valve is spring loaded and is suitable for use with pumps and suction hoses.
The check valve has a faint 'flow arrow', this indicates the direction of the flow to allow the valve to perform correctly.
This valve is a brass 1 1/4" BSP female to female single check valve. It has a maximum working pressure of 10 bar and a working temperature range of 0°C to +90°C. Manufactured from brass makes it robust and durable.
Top Tip! When measuring your tap, be sure to minus 1/4" to find it's BSP thread size. e.g. If your tap measures 1", you will need a 3/4" BSP threaded accessory.
|BSP Thread Size||1¼'' Female|
|Connection Type||Threaded : Threaded|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|