HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs - 1 1/4" BSP Female
This Brass HydroSure Non-Return Check is ideal for use with suction houses to prevent contaminated water from entering the water supply. The drain plugs allow for release of water held up either side of the valve. Features 1 1/4" BSP Female threads.
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 3/4" BSP Female (100182098)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 1" BSP Female (100182104)£4.31 £3.59Out of stock
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 1 1/4" BSP Female (100182111)£6.23 £5.19Out of stock
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve - 1 1/2" BSP Female (100182128)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs - 1" BSP Female (100182326)
- HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs - 1 1/4" BSP Female (100182333)
The HydroSure Non-Return Check Valve with Drain Plugs will prevent any unwanted back flow or contaminated water from entering your household/mains water supply. The valve is spring loaded and is suitable for use with pumps and suction hoses. The two drain plugs offer a way to release the water left either side of the pipe; simply loosen the screw in each of the drain plugs to let the water flow out.
The valve has a 'flow arrow' on the side of which indicates the direction of the flow to allow the valve to perform correctly.
This valve is a brass 1 1/4" BSP female to female single check valve. It has a maximum working pressure of 20 bar and a working temperature range of 0°C to +90°C. Manufactured from brass makes it robust and durable.
Top Tip! When measuring your tap, be sure to minus 1/4" to find it's BSP thread size. e.g. If your tap measures 1", you will need a 3/4" BSP threaded accessory.
|BSP Thread Size||1¼'' Female|
|Connection Type||Threaded : Threaded|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|