Bermad Adjustable Low Flow Pressure Regulator - 0.5-1.2 Atm - 3/4" Male + Female BSP Thread
An adjustable pressure regulator to control and regulate water pressure.
An adjustable pressure regulator manufactured by Bermad suitable for controlling the water pressure to and adjustable rate of between 0.5 and 1.2 bar from an operating pressure of between 0.7 and 9 bar. This pressure regulator is ideal for landscape applications and is manufactured from strong and robust materials.
The user friendly design makes it easy to install and inspect at any time during use. It connects to the irrigation system using male and female BSP threads of 3/4" size.
To be able to read the pressure you will need a pressure gauge. This allows you to accurately tell what you are adjusting the pressure to.
Top Tip! When measuring your tap, be sure to minus 1/4" to find it's BSP thread size. e.g. If your tap measures 1", you will need a 3/4" BSP threaded accessory.
|BSP Thread Size||Inlet - ¾" Female, Outlet - ¾'' Male|
|Regulates To||0.8 - 2.5 Bar Adjustable|
|Maximum Water Pressure||9 Bar|
|Manufacturer's Guarantee||1 Year|
|Connection Type||Threaded : Threaded|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|
- Plasson Silverline Compression - Female Adaptor - 25mm x 3/4" (14030D20)
- Plasson Silverline Compression - Male Adaptor - 25mm x 3/4" (14020D20)
- Plasson Mechanical Compression - Male Adaptor - 25mm x 3/4" (7020D20)
- Bermad Adjustable Pressure Regulator - 3/4" Male + Female BSP Thread - Low Flow (Z7783)
- Bermad Adjustable Low Flow Pressure Regulator - 0.5-1.2 Atm - 3/4" Male + Female BSP Thread (BMAPR0512LF)
- Bermad Adjustable Pressure Regulator - 3.5 - 6.0 Atm - 3/4" Male x Female BSP Thread (BMAPR3560)
- Bermad Adjustable Pressure Regulator - 2.0 - 4.0 Atm - 3/4" Male x Female BSP Thread (BMAPR2040)