Rain Bird 100HV 1” BSP female threaded valve with flow control, 24 VAC
The Rain Bird 100HV 1” BSP female threaded valve with flow control is a durable and reliable valve designed to perform outstandingly and consistently.
- Compact design made of glass-filled polypropylene
- Smart coil design ensures plunger and spring cannot fall out
- Eccentric diaphragm for smooth closing, less water hammer
The Rain Bird 100HV 1” BSP female threaded valve with flow control is a high quality valve with unmatched durability. It has a glass filled polypropylene body for strength and a single-filtered pilot flow to maintain reliability. The design is very compact, with a 2.54" spin radius for installing in tight locations as well as having an external and internal bleed to flush the system of dirt and debris and also allow a spray-free manual operation.
- Reliable - The glass filled polypropylene body gives added strength and the single filtered pilot flow gives maximum reliability.
- Versatile - Compact design for tight installations and available in multiple fitting types. It has an external bleed to manually flush dirt out the system, plus an internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Ease of service - Has captive multi-drive screws for ease of access, and 4 screws for quick access to the diaphragm.
- Pressure - 15 to 150PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Flow - 0.2 to 30 gpm
- Temperature - Water temperature up to 110º
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70-85 Ohms (40° F - 110° F)
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Height (MB): 4.50" (11,43 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Length (MB): 5.68" (14,4 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
|Male x Barb
HV and HVF Valve Pressure Loss (Metric)
|Male x Barb
|BSP Thread Size||1" BSP Female|
|Maximum Water Pressure||10.3 Bar|
|Connection Type||Threaded : Threaded|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|